changer de titre un ancien post

Suggestions, questions, problèmes...

Modérateur : Blitz

darry711
Prepa Stage 1

changer de titre un ancien post

Messagepar darry711 » 14 Mar 2007, 20:45

bonjour je souhaiterai changer le titre d un post que j ai mis annonces moto comment faire merci d avance

ppt
VDB challenger

Re: changer de titre un ancien post

Messagepar ppt » 14 Mar 2007, 21:53

darry711 a écrit :bonjour je souhaiterai changer le titre d un post que j ai mis annonces moto comment faire merci d avance

tu clic sur "Edit" de ton message et tu change ton titre ;-)

uiuyoreek
34cv

The Apple Tree

Messagepar uiuyoreek » 19 Aoû 2008, 17:22

bump up then lurk

A long time ago, there was a huge apple tree. A little boy loved to come and lay around it every day. He climbed to the tree top, ate the apples, took a nap under the shadow... He loved the tree and the tree loved to play with him.

Time went by... the little boy had grown up and he no longer played around the tree every day. One day, the boy came back to the tree and he looked sad. “Come and play with me,” the tree asked the boy. “I am no longer a kid, I don’t play around trees anymore.” The boy replied, “I want toys. I need money to buy them.”“Sorry, but I don’t have money...but you can pick all my apples and sell them. So, you will have money.” The boy was so excited. He grabbed all the apples on the tree and left happily. The boy never came back after he picked the apples. The tree was sad.

-------------------------
Supply Cheap wow gold to our loyal customers. Buy wow gold now, we have available stock of wow goldon most of the servers. We can provide really cheap wow gold. Enjoy a new wow gold life, We are a world class wow gold store online !

fghi667

cabal

Messagepar fghi667 » 18 Sep 2008, 14:14

Sorry, I want to know if I can buy cabal alz or cabal gold

Retourner vers « Le site 17pouces »